[development] Data Architecture Design Sprint, Feb 4-6 2008 in Chicago

Barry Jaspan barry at jaspan.org
Thu Jan 31 15:56:19 UTC 2008

Several Drupal developers are meeting February 4-6, 2008 in Chicago
to work on and re-design Drupal's core data architecture. Topics will
include data APIs, object modeling, fields in core, and an
overlapping swirl of related ideas. Our goal is to have a design
proposal for presentation at DrupalCon Boston 2008.

Over in our meetup planning group
(http://groups.drupal.org/data-architecture-design-sprint), we
welcome input on what we should try to cover and will blog there
during the meetup to keep everyone informed on our progress. Note
that we are only seven people meeting for three days; we need to stay
very focused on a limited set of goals if we want to accomplish anything.

Thanks,

Barry