[development] new maintainer wanted for module linktocontent

Stefan Borchert stefan at borchert.cc
Thu Jul 10 21:28:34 UTC 2008

Hi.
After trying several weeks to find some time to implement all the ideas
[1] I've got in mind for the next release of linktocontent [2] (or even
start porting the module to 6.x) I must admit: I don't have some.
If someone feels strong enough (:-)) to take the module and give it the
love and attention it needs, please contact me.

I will try to give as many assistance you need to push development of
linktocontent.

thanks,

  Stefan

[1]