[development] HTML emails

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:15:19 UTC 2008

A problem with HTML mails and CSS is that they don't render the same
in all mail clients. I have searched a way to convert CSS page into
pure HTML (without CSS) before sending it, but I didn't found any way
to do so. Maybe something like http://wiki.tcl.tk/12383 but for PHP
would make sent mails look better.

--
*La vida és com una moneda, la pots gastar en el que vulguis però
només una vegada.