[development] Scour.com invite from Sambasiva Rao

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Fri Jul 18 15:51:05 UTC 2008

Patrick Teglia wrote:
> And I am wondering why this is on this list?

FWIW i doubt he was trying to even send it to this list but instead used
one of those contact list importers that social network providers have
and we were collateral damage. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt
and chalk it up to the equivalent of a cellphone ringing in during a
speech. Annoying but not malicious nor requiring draconian action. Then
again if he sends another one for Amway products I say we burn him at
the stake with all the other witches.

Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650            http://www.favias.org