[development] Left menu missing

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 23 13:53:11 UTC 2008

Quoting "Joel Penner (Volt)" <a-joelpe at microsoft.com>:

> Yes, it's mostly blank, do you know if my database driver would have
> caused this? Where is this data gathered from?

The cache_menu table holds the result from the menu module calling
every hook_menu implementation and then calling cache_set with the
serialized array data when there is no cache_menu data.  The menu
module may also call cache_set when there may be a need for an update.
The data type for the columns must be large enough to hold the
serialized data.  The devel module will give you clues and I highly
suggest it for any development of a module.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/