[development] lightbox module comparison

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Tue Jun 3 15:27:32 UTC 2008

I've done one on the two glossary modules I'm aware of (glossary.module and
g2.module), it's on the g2 project page. Maybe there are more, though ?

This being said, you might have something: module duplication and module
voting being recurrent themes, it might make sense to formalize a rule like:
"if you're doing a module that resembles other modules, create a comparison
page, that will go in the <to be determined> section of the handbook", in
the dev manual.

What do you think of it ?

FGM