[development] lightbox module comparison

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:06:07 UTC 2008

I've moved this up to the top level of "beyond the basics" (alongside
snippets, modules, themes, howtos etc.). And it's even got a WYSIWYG
comparison in it (although a few months old now). I'd quite like to see a
comparison of the various 'related/similar content' modules - there must be
at least 10-15 by now. Image modules would be a massive help for newbies.
Must be lots of others.

Nat