[development] What to do with Drupal FTP?

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Wed Jun 11 16:12:53 UTC 2008

Had a discussion with Thomas_Zahreddi1 in irc, and I suspect there may
be more demand for the functionality than I'd suspected. But also got to
thinking that Media Mover might be a better solution as well, in
general, for most of what might be achieved with Drupal FTP. (I'd have
to look at that module again; not sure how well it handles FTP already,
assuming it does.)