[development] What to do with Drupal FTP?

Aaron Winborn winborn at advomatic.com
Wed Jun 11 16:35:30 UTC 2008

I like the idea of an FTP API for similar modules to take advantage of.
I'm not attached to it being Drupal FTP, although it does seem like a
good enough namespace at this time. I just posted at
http://groups.drupal.org/node/10893#comment-39618 as well, as I think
the Plugin Manager soc project might also benefit from this.