[development] Code freeze?

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Jun 26 10:04:00 UTC 2008

Just to confirm what seems like an overwhelmingly unified sentiment: a
later D7 seems like a good thing. We started a bunch of work on the
search system at the search sprint in Minnesota and I'd really like to
see the bulk of it get finished. Yet I'm still sitting on relatively
popular modules that I have to upgrade to D6 and I can't help but
think that they are a bigger priority for me at the moment. Delaying
the date of the code freeze just seems like the right thing.

- Robert