[development] Code freeze?

Wim Leers work at wimleers.com
Thu Jun 26 12:03:42 UTC 2008

Here's another confirmation of that seemingly unified sentiment. It
seems to me nobody has had enough time to *really* start working with
D6. I also still have to port several relatively popular modules, and
for me too, they are a higher priority than contributing to D7. So,
I'm also for a delay of the code freeze.

Wim Leers  ~  http://wimleers.com/work