[development] Code freeze?

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:57:55 UTC 2008

On 26 Jun 2008, at 12:48, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> http://buytaert.net/drupal-7-timeline has a later November 15, 2008
> freeze date if we are doing good in testing. We do! And during
> DrupalCon http://szeged2008.drupalcon.org/sessions/testing-part-2-awesome-testing-party
>  we shall have a testing writing party for more awesomeness.

I do think we're doing great work on testing.  I've been committing
testing related patches on a (almost) daily basis.  That's pretty sweet.

That said, we aren't able to measure our test coverage yet.  In other
words, it's really hard to tell how well we actually do.  Any updates
on that?

--
Dries Buytaert  ::  http://buytaert.net