[development] Code freeze?

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 26 16:52:06 UTC 2008

Larry Garfield wrote:

> Just point people here: http://gophp5.org/...
Check every one of my project pages.
-----------------

Earl Miles wrote:
> At this point, I'd suggest just adding a requirement to your module for
> PHP5 if you like. PHP4 has been EOL'd, after all.
I have seriously considered this, but I know there are a bunch of my users who would be left out at this point.  And of course we still have the less-than-perfectly-functioning hook_requirements in 5.x.

I also look and see the D6 still has a requirement for only 4.3.5 and I'd prefer not to have to force people to upgrade when core doesn't.  I know there are other contrib maintainers who don't care, but I do.