[development] code review for the "pivots" project

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 28 04:11:33 UTC 2008

Daniel Xiaodan Zhou wrote:
> We are working on the "pivots" project as an attempt to give module
recommendations. The idea is to
> display on a module page the related forum conversations and related
modules that are referenced in
> the same conversations.

I looked at a couple of my modules. The "recent discussions" didn't even
reference my modules.  It is unlikely the "referenced modules" really have
any significance either.  This could be damaging in the eyes of those who
fail to research, which seems to be the vast majority of DO users.

Please do NOT open it up to the general public in the condition it’s in now.