[development] Resetting Drupal's menu cache

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Jun 29 10:09:21 UTC 2008

> case, it is not necessary - simply resubmitting the modules
> administration page will cause the menu cache to rebuild, which will
> affect /all/ modules, not just the ones disabled/re-enabled.

Simply visiting the modules admin page cause everything to rebuild in Drupal 6.

The menu cache in Drupal 6 is not that relevant. The router table is, but if you are frequently rebuilding that, even during development, then ask yourself "do I have separate router items here or I forgot about the menu_links table and menu_link_save?"