[development] Drupal could be 10x times faster with correct indexing

David Timothy Strauss david at fourkitchens.com
Mon Jun 30 20:35:21 UTC 2008

My reply may have been overly blunt, but it's insulting to have someone post to our development list promising a 10x performance boost from methods we've clearly considered and implemented. Development work and discussion surrounding database indexes is easy to find with a quick search of Drupal.org.