[development] New functionality on project nodes installed ond.o

Clemens Tolboom clemens at build2be.nl
Fri Mar 7 08:58:31 UTC 2008

Can you please elaborate on this 'core version' dependency?

To define a version dependency would be nice to have but the info file
contains module dependencies and not project dependencies.

Ie 'my_project' depends on module 'cclink (>=1.3)' provided by
'workflow_ng'

The expression (>=1.3) can become quite complex. See
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-relationships.html as an
appetiser :-)

Cheers

--