[development] reverse selection of node types is clumsy

Dave Fletcher fletch at splendora.com
Sat Mar 8 00:57:43 UTC 2008

IMO it's an interesting solution to have a widget for the purpose,
though I'm not aware of other similar pre-fab widgets in Drupal.

Thinking about this, yeah an admin setting seems wrong.

If you want your module to automatically enable something for new node
types, I'd suggest altering the node type form and put a default-on
checkbox. That way, at least the feature can be disabled immediately
after creating the type, and users don't have to hunt down the
setting.

Cheers,

--fletch