[development] site provisioning/multisite management/database migration tools

Mroswell mroswell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:36:24 UTC 2008

I'm on iPhone without access to copy from one email to another, but
note that walter at dharmatech.org has developed some awesome sed
scripts for working with drupal and associated modules. I'll try to
dig up URL, along with his contact info when I get home several hours
from now.

I am particularly interested in these topics, and look forward to your
report.

Best,
Margie

Sent from my iPhone