[development] [OT] Node title in Preview mode

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 26 12:02:28 UTC 2008

Quoting Andre Avorio <andre at andreavorio.com>:

> Hi there!
>
> Does anybody know why when previewing a node its title
> appears with a link to "/node"? I have seen some users
> accidentally clicking on this link and loosing their content.
>
> Is there a reason why the title appears with a link?

This is a support question.  The preview flows through all of the
normal node view methods and shows the teaser and the node to the user
as it would be if the user saves and publishes the node.  However, I
agree that it would be a nice feature that the preview link would just
wrap to itself.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/