[development] Privatemsg needs a better maintainer

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Mar 27 00:18:00 UTC 2008

I would phrase it differently; core is trending toward a more engine-centric
nature, with implementations built on top of it in contrib.  Since the
engines are the harder code and usually contain the trickier bugs, that
actually works out.  The really complex/ugly stuff goes through the core
gauntlet, while contrib can, hopefully, get smaller and simpler as it's just
ways to piece together or tweak the engines.

At least that's what I hope is happening / will happen. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson