[development] Call for action: Drupalize Google's SoC Mentors App

Dmitri Gaskin dmitrig01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 02:12:03 UTC 2008

(I also cc'd you, Matt ;))

So another tricky thing - there are two types of comments - public
comments and private comments.

There is a distinction because public comments are student-visible,
and private comments, and edits may only be made after a public
comment is posted.

And FYI this app is only for mentors and administrators.

Dmitri