[development] Call for action: Drupalize Google's SoC Mentors App

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Sat Mar 29 02:50:15 UTC 2008

Dmitri Gaskin wrote:
> (I also cc'd you, Matt ;))
>
> So another tricky thing - there are two types of comments - public
> comments and private comments.
>
> There is a distinction because public comments are student-visible, and
> private comments, and edits may only be made after a public comment is
> posted.
>
> And FYI this app is only for mentors and administrators.

Yep. Don't get too hung up on those details though; we can always refine
and improve this tool over time once it's written. :) The main thing is
to make it so any mentoring organization can login to this Drupal site,
and access an admin panel that's a nice sortable table view of all their
apps, synchronized with Google. Everything else is icing on the cake.