[development] Advanced DB features

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:44:30 UTC 2008

Earnie-

I did not say that we store data on the web server -- in fact, we always
keep the two separate.  I simply said that we place the datadase server on
the same network switch (in reality, on the same rack) as the web server, to
avoid latency issues.

We actually use a load-balanced web server connected to replicated MySQL.

- Ken

--
Ken Rickard
agentrickard at gmail.com