[development] User last access

Michelle Cox shellmultimedia at gmail.com
Sat May 3 15:04:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Neil Drumm <drumm at delocalizedham.com> wrote:

> Users who register themselves and never log in should not have public
> user pages created since they are empty, useless, and possibly
> contains spam. Admins can view those user pages.

Oh, thank you for this! I've had so many complaints with advanced profile
because accounts where the user never logged in are only accessible to
admins. Which is a pain because they show up in the user list and then
people get a 403 when they try to visit the profile. I never could figure
out what was causing it. So that's by design?! Damn, I guess it won't be
fixed, then. :( Well, at least I can tell people to blame Drupal and not my
module for the screwiness. :P Unless someone has some suggestion to get
around this? It's really a bad user experience to click on a name and end up
at a 403 page so it would be nice to fix it if possible.

Michelle