[development] Free to a good home

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sun May 4 23:43:27 UTC 2008

Upload path:
http://drupal.org/project/uploadpath

I wrote this for Drupal 5 originally for a client, and the client then decided to not use it.  I've not really ever used it myself, and don't have the bandwidth to manage it.  I'd like to stay on the CVS list for old time's sake, but otherwise it's up for adoption.  (There's a Drupal 6 port sitting in the issue queue, and some other odds and ends.)

Holy Grail theme
http://drupal.org/project/holygrail

I wrote this as a proof of concept way back, and it didn't prove the concept. :-)  It's a somewhat broken port of Bluemarine for 4.7 to the A List Apart "holy grail" fluid layout model.  I haven't touched it in over a year.  I will likely never touch it again.  If anyone wants it, it's all yours.

Please contact me off list if interested.

--Larry Garfield