[development] New Contributions API Site Launched

Richard Burford rich at freestylesystems.co.uk
Mon May 5 21:55:48 UTC 2008

At the moment everything is manual. My current host doesn't have CVS
so I'm looking into grabbing individual modules another way. I'll post
more when I get some time to look into it. Feel free to submit
requests for more modules and I'll add them manually for the time being.

Maybe I should get a better server...

psynaptic
http://freestylesystems.co.uk