[development] Say Hello To My Little Friend (or How To Abandon a Module)

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Fri May 9 19:55:56 UTC 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 11:41 AM, catch wrote:
> The release system has flags for 'unsupported' now - so at a
> minimum these projects need to be marked with that in addition to
> being reassigned. Update status won't care if the project node
> owner changes so it's not that much use by itself.

Right.  Big -1 on this abandoned user hack.

update_status even has support for per-project status terms, not only
the per-release terms.  There's just no server-side code for this
yet, since #99466 has languished due to Dries wanting to hold up the
basics until all the UI bling was done, then losing interest and
abandoning the issue when the rest of us replied. ;)  Busy man, that
Dries...

Anyway, #99466 is the right way to deal with this, on so many levels.

On May 9, 2008, at 9:20 AM, Earl Miles wrote:
> Even better: http://drupal.org/project/user/291168

For no particularly good reason (other than it's never been a high
prio and I haven't had time) this doesn't work for anonymous users.

Cheers,
-Derek (dww)