[development] OpenOffice.org

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:44:16 UTC 2008

Actually, if you think about it, it is not an ooffice service you need.

All you need is an OpenOffice client!!! That can talk to the services
module.

The Drupal Services module already has a node service.

The only need for customization may be with certain complex node types...

Here the medium is not in the messge.

Victor