[development] OpenOffice.org

Matt Galvin mgalvin at simplifiedcomplexity.org
Sat May 17 04:50:29 UTC 2008

On the topic of using the Blog API, which is an idea I like, I came
across a non-free product developed by SUN that seems to do something
like this already...

Sun Weblog Publisher:

http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/extensions.jsp#weblog

I am uncertain about its details since I have had no reason to buy it
and try it... but it seems that since you work at SUN you may be able to
dig deeper into it. It says it works with MetaWeblog which I believe is
the same way Office 2007 can talk to Drupal. Might it be possible to
look at the Sun Weblog Publisher as a start on your side?

Just something I remember coming across that might be worth looking
at...

Hope this helps.

Best,

Matt