[development] RFC: info hook standardization

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 09:04:18 UTC 2008

> On May 18, 2008, at 10:15 PM, Larry Garfield wrote:
>
>  At that point we could investigate other subsystems that it would make
>> sense to turn into info hooks.

I opened a feature request [1] against hook_link() for grouping. This is
currently available in taxonomy, but as David Rothstein pointed out in the
issue, not in  a nice way (calls to taxonomy_link are hardcoded in the theme
system). For that and other reasons it seems like a candidate.

1. http://drupal.org/node/255686