[development] JavaScript Coding Standards

Darrel O'Pry darrel.opry at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:59:02 UTC 2008

I'm not sure that jQuery has coding stanards, but I like this form for
anonymous functions in plugins. It's succint and readable.  I'm totally down
with 2 spaces being the indentation standard. I prefer tighter lines of code
in my JS and tend to use single line conditional constructs alot.

$('div').each(function() {
   // do my stuff.
});

.darrel.