[development] Similar Articles

Bruno De Bondt bruno at indymedia.be
Thu May 22 07:58:49 UTC 2008

On our new (dev) site, I'm doing this using:

- a nodereference field to link 'similar articles' to a CCK node
- the 'Node from reference' relationship in the panel page to get the
nodereference field to show in the display

See the 'see also' block on http://dev.indymedia.be/en/node/105 to see
how it looks.

- bruno

--

Bruno De Bondt
Web/tech Indymedia.be

E-mail: bruno at indymedia.be
Web: http://www.indymedia.be

Encrypted e-mail welcome.
PGP key: http://brunodbo.be/files/docs/brunoatindymediabe_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: C25C 3B90 4A10 FBBC 3B22 4C7D 3AFB AD2C D48B 28E2