[development] Slow down with the official releases of contrib already, ok? ; )

Darrel O'Pry darrel.opry at gmail.com
Thu May 22 17:13:39 UTC 2008

I think I'm more offended by update status in core, than people creating
releases. :) All I ever wanted from the release system was a way to branch
and version my code. I'd be really happy to see update_status disabled in
core by default or be made less noisy ie) only make noise on sec update...
Frankly contrib dev is noisy, and I don't see that changing.