[development] Slow down with the official releases of contrib already, ok? ; )

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:46:49 UTC 2008

> However, one thing that I've had several users tell me is that the big red
> "X" scares them and they think a -dev release is poison. I figured it would
> happen like this - and it has.

> Perhaps a red background and a big red "X" are too scary and should be toned
> down.

But they are scary, and buggy, and in development. You really
shouldn't use them to build sites with unless you really, really need
to.

Maybe the issue here is that the project_* modules enforce a
particular development cycle and set of practices, and not everyone
agrees with those, causing conflict.

--
Regards
Steven Jones