[development] Slow down with the official releases of contrib already, ok? ; )

Marco Carbone marco.carbone at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:56:29 UTC 2008

I think he was asking if there's a way a module maintainer can, on
drupal.org, flip a switch so that only security updates get sent out.
I'm not sure that's the best approach, as I wouldn't want to be denied
feature updates as a site owner if I so desired.

Perhaps a better tack would be to make it a default setting on new
Drupal installs to enable only security updates.  That way, your
average Drupal site maintainer would only have to contend with the
trickle of security updates, rather than the onslaught of minor
version increases.

-marco