[development] Module Idea/Suggestion

Jon Antoine antoinesolutions at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:59:27 UTC 2008

Hey Darrel,

Thanks for the input.  I should have done a lot more research before
posting this "new" module idea.  Following the links provided by
others, I have spent the entire day reading blog and forum posts about
the issue.  My eyes are blood shot and feel like they are going to pop
out of my head.  Thanks again for all the useful input.

--
Cheers,

Jon Antoine, Owner
Antoine Solutions