[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Fri May 30 16:44:04 UTC 2008

Michelle Cox wrote:
> What about the consultants list?

That wasnt my understanding of the purpose of that list but i see the
connection you make. If people are actually willing to participate in
such a system as saying what you did last month and what you near term
plans are for development (cooperation) i think that this would make a
wonderful list idea. Id subscribe for the planning portion for sure. But
as it stands we only have 1 contributor (morbus). Perhaps it does belong
on the dev list until we have some more volume. Is anyone else REALLY
interested in such a list?
Michael Favia                   michael at favias.org
tel. 512.585.5650            http://www.favias.org