[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Brad Bowman brad at atendesigngroup.com
Fri May 30 16:52:45 UTC 2008

> Is anyone else REALLY interested in such a list?

I would find the list interesting, and would at least initially find
myself as a subscriber. Whether I would stay a subscriber or not would
depend on whether the content of the posts were of any value (such as
this one), or if it just turned into an advertisement platform for
Drupal development shops. I particularly like the idea of a list where
people can say what they'll have a need to develop in the next month
or two. I think there's real potential to increase collaboration
between development shops. I suppose the best place to do this
currently in an applicable group on g.d.o... it'd be nice to have a
way to aggregate this specific type of information though.

-Brad
--
Aten Design Group
Phone: 303.831.0449