[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Robin Monks robin at robinmonks.com
Fri May 30 19:34:15 UTC 2008

Now, I appreciate that trellon is being so helpful to the community.  That
said this felt like one of those cheaply made 3 minute paid commercial ads
for the magical do-all blender and dog food mixer that comes up right in the
middle of a good movie on TV.  I wasn't expecting to need a TiVo just to
read the Drupal dev list.

Robin

--
Robin Monks
@ www.robinmonks.com

Fax: (419) 791-8076

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his
might." ~ Ephesians 6:10