[development] How Trellon gave back to Drupal (May 2008)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 31 00:02:29 UTC 2008

Quoting Robin Monks <robin at robinmonks.com>:

> Now, I appreciate that trellon is being so helpful to the community.  That
> said this felt like one of those cheaply made 3 minute paid commercial ads
> for the magical do-all blender and dog food mixer that comes up right in the
> middle of a good movie on TV.  I wasn't expecting to need a TiVo just to
> read the Drupal dev list.

I have mixed feelings on this.  I think the information is good but I
don't know that I want every producer of modules and patches to do the
same on this list.  I think that a g.d.o would be better then I could
subscribe to the group to get the updates for the ones I want to watch.
  Others mention Planet but that appears to me to be an aggregate from
any site publishing data about Drupal it might be the place but
subscribe/unsubscribe isn't available for a particular interest.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/