[development] Voting on issues (was Re: How to post bug reports andpatches)

Tomas Fulopp tjfulopp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:32:47 UTC 2008

I've weighed my worries.. and the heaviest one is indeed that continued
discussion (though I don't think it's been bike-shedding) will stifle the
action. I admire the body of your work and comments, Derek, so if there are
no better quickly achievable solutions I can agree with your proposal of
going with what we have and improve further later.
How can it be done and when?