[development] Voting on issues (was Re: How to post bug reportsandpatches)

Daniel F. Kudwien news at unleashedmind.com
Tue Nov 4 18:18:35 UTC 2008

Not necessarily true either: http://drupal.org/project/flag

Flag would also open up the possibility to use other flags for different
purposes in the future.  Think handbook pages, flagging comments for
moderation, etc.  It comes with decent Views integration, and is already
available for 6.x, too.

Lastly, if you really want to weigh flags like votes:
http://drupal.org/project/flag_weights

It is possible that a separate glue module might be required to integrate
Flag with project* the same way like Project Issue Voting does.  However,
I'd be up for coding this simple helper, if required.

Daniel