[development] Voting on issues (was Re: How to post bug reportsandpatches)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 4 18:47:34 UTC 2008

Quoting "Daniel F. Kudwien" <news at unleashedmind.com>:

> Not necessarily true either: http://drupal.org/project/flag

The best flag for issues is RTBC status.

> Flag would also open up the possibility to use other flags for different
> purposes in the future.  Think handbook pages, flagging comments for
> moderation, etc.  It comes with decent Views integration, and is already
> available for 6.x, too.
>
> Lastly, if you really want to weigh flags like votes:
> http://drupal.org/project/flag_weights

Priority already gives a weight, we don't need another.

> It is possible that a separate glue module might be required to integrate
> Flag with project* the same way like Project Issue Voting does.  However,
> I'd be up for coding this simple helper, if required.

You ppl have wasted enough time on this.  Go check a favorite issue,
test it, then change the status as appropriate.

Earnie -- http://r-feed.com -   subscribe for email notice of a review
waiting to happen.