[development] [OT] how to start a drupal like project

My Own Linux myown.linux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:54:10 UTC 2008

cool !

>> Drupal is a lot more than just a CMS -- it's a pretty darned good web
application platform as well. My company uses an intranet web
application for many of our accounting and workflow needs. I wrote it as
a series of Drupal modules, so I didn't have to reinvent wheels for
themes, modules, authentication, user authorization, logging, menus,
input cleansing, localization.....etc. There is essentially no "content"
on this Drupal installation -- just the custom modules.

this is exactly what I was looking for ! i wanted to make a web application
for freelance projects where people can post projects, bid on it, etc.
something like

http://www.elance.com/p/landing/buyer.html

will drupal work for such projects ?