[development] Certify Drupal for use in Government (US) Projects

Patrick Teglia info at 33rdprime.com
Wed Oct 1 13:51:43 UTC 2008

it does not mean that exploit information has to be exposed. But detail
description of the problem can help on its own even before solution come
out.

I am sorry, but even a guy with a Security+ certification (in other words,
me :) ) can see the flawed logic in this statement.  A detailed description
of the problem is a description of the vulnerability that attackers would
EXACTLY be looking for.

Patrick Teglia