[development] Git-mirror of Drupal core now on Github

Mikkel Høgh mikkel at hoegh.org
Sat Oct 11 16:57:17 UTC 2008

Yeah, that's basically my cron-script sans a bit of the nitty-gritty
details, but it is an incremental operation, although the average
runtime is around 13 seconds when there are no changes.

I've upped the frequency, so it now runs at :07 every hour :)
--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <mikkel at hoegh.org>