[development] Announcing DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-2

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Mon Oct 13 07:23:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Angela Byron
<drupal-devel at webchick.net> wrote:
> Incidentally, for those brave contrib module authors who want to chase HEAD,
> the Updating Modules page is now broken down by unstable release so you can
> make changes incrementally: http://drupal.org/node/224333.

Well, this is all great. Except that I modified the existing
hook_perm() docs (there were changes to hook_perm() in UNSTABLE_1 and
UNSTABLE_2 as well). I thought it would be best to have docs carry
over people from Drupal 6 to 7 all at once, but this goes somewhat
against the grouping you intend.

What I did now, is that I've included the link to the _perm() changes
in both sections and modified the perm intro to say this:

UNSTABLE_1 and <a href="http://drupal.org/node/313213">(issue)</a>
released in UNSTABLE_2.

If you know something better to make cross-UNSTABLE changes documented
with a single doc, it would be great to put forward :)

Gabor