[development] hello from a newbie

Aldo Martinez Selleras aldo at caonao.cu
Mon Oct 13 11:31:03 UTC 2008

well, i has been reading a lot of documentation, and books, including module
codes, and in the drupal.org site, there is a many documentation and tips, by
example, there is one which explain how to call a function

if(module_exists('name')){
	name_funct();
}

so, is single!

but, i think the big problem in this case, its how i know what is the main
function for call, i was looking the code, and the module, and him use de
hook_nodeapi() for include the Upload Form in the nodetypes define in the
settings for the module, so?

i just want to do this because i think, if drupal have a upload module, why
may i implement a single upload system form my module?

PD: please, i am no very good in my english, sorry. :)

--
Aldo Martinez Selleras
E-mail: aldo at caonao.cu
Linux User #364356