[development] Announcing DRUPAL-7-0-UNSTABLE-2

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:29:06 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Gábor Hojtsywrote:

> You say we should just move these sections around as if no hook_perm()
> change would have happened in UNSTABLE_1?
>
> Gábor

That's exactly what I mean yes. Once UNSTABLE_2 comes out, there should be
no need for specific documentation for UNSTABLE_1 (except it's useful to
have the division there for people upgrading from UNSTABLE_1 to UNSTABLE_2.
Upgrading from 6.x to UNSTABLE_1 to UNSTABLE_2 all in one go doesn't need to
be supported - same as we don't support that for sites either.

Nat